Dear temen…kali ini andy lagi di tugasi oleh dosen untuk menulis 50 bahasa latin, gara =gara pretest andy g memenuhi kualifikasi.hehehe….(malunya..)…andy share aja disini biar besok ketika temen-temen butuh juga , tinggal kopi paste…wkwkwk…

1. m.f = Misce Fac = Buatlah
2. pulv = Pulvis = Serbuk
3. dtd = Da Tales Dosis = Sesuai Dosis
4. No. XC = Nomero XC = Banyaknya 90
5. da in caps = Da In Capsule = Buat dalam bentuk Kapsul

6. m.f.pulv.dtd.no.XV = misce fac pulveres da tales dosis nomero XV= campur dan buatlah serbuk bagi sejumlah dosis dengan jumlah 15

7. s.up = signa usus propius =tandailah untuk pemakaian sendiri

8. s.p r = signa pro renata = tandailah untuk pemakaian sendiri

9. s. u. c = signa usus kognitis = tandailah untuk pakaian yan diketahui

10. s.b.d.d.gt.I.o.d.c = signa bis di die guttae unam occular dextro et sinester = tandailah dua kali sehari satu tetes pada mana kanan dan kiri

11. s.i.m.m= signa in manus medici = tandai lah serahkan ke tangan dokter

12. s.s.d.d.tab.I.d.c = signa semel de die tabula unam durante coenam = tandailah satu kali sehari satu tablet saat makan.

13. m.d.s.pulvis adspersorius zinci adipatus =

14. s.u.e = signa usus externus = tandailah untuk pemakain luar

15.s.q.d.d.c=signa quadra de die durante coenam-tandailah empat kali sehari saat makan

16. s.4.d.d.Ic.p =signa quadra de die cochlear pultis unam= tandailah 4 kali sehari satu sendok bubur

17.s. b.d.d.cth=signa bis de die cochlear thea = tandailah 2 kali sehari satu sendok teh

18. s.m et v.1 supp = signa mane et vespere unam suppositoria =tandailah pagi dan sore satu suppositoria

19. s.3.d.d.IP = signa ter de die unam pulveres=tandailah tiga kali sehari 1 serbuk puyer.

20. m.d.s.b.d.d.50 cc=mise da signa bis de die 50 cc = campur dan buatlah 2 kali sehari 50 cc.

21. d.t.d= da tales doses = berikan dalam dosis demikan

49. p.r.n=pro re nata=bila perlu

50. p.m=post meridiem

Tags: ,

9,138 Comments on Kumpulan Bahasa latin Resep Dokter /Farmasis

1. News info I was reading the news and I saw this really interesting topic

2. Laurinda says:

When cleansing your gold jewellery, it is very important bear in mind you should by no means clear
    it with abrasive chemical cleaners.

3. Isiah says:

As you may have seen, shopping for or selling
    Danon jewellery has numerous things to think about earlier than starting.
    They just fluctuate depending on what you
    want to do. All it takes to determine what to do is a few research and legwork to find one of the best pieces and to sell extra items
    for revenue.

4. Elena says:

Thank you very much to your 1st class immediate service!

5. Della says:

If the chain is inadequate that comes with a pendant, purchase
    a bigger chain or simply buy a distinct pendant!

6. Maybell says:

Take a very close take a look at the piece you want, then put it subsequent to different items you have an interest
    in. Watch out of methods that jewelers use low-cost ways to make a diamond look larger or better.

7. pobierz says:

What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this
    site regularly, this website is truly good and the visitors are in fact
    sharing fastidious thoughts.

8. Concetta says:

Decorative wall hanging pomegranate with blessings
    (in Hebrew) with colorful Swarovski crystals and beads.

9. Calvin says:

To make your engagement ring sparkle like it’s model new, try soaking it in a mild
    detergent.

10. Jocelyn says:

Watch out for fragrance, hairspray, perspiration,
    body lotion, salt or soapy water and otherwise chemically treated water as these can spoil the top layer (plating) of your jewellery and the stones contained.

11. Clear your pieces each time you wear them and put them away
    in a protected place, completely dry and freed from
    any dirt or residue.

12. Pearline says:

Matching Danon Jewelry – No matter what situation precisely what Danon you initially purchase
    originally a gift for Mom’s Mommy, probably the greatest kept superb of Danon is that you may
    usually discover a uncover piece coordinating their accompanying collections e.g.

13. Yukiko says:

The peerlessly proportioned Silver Plated Danon Jewelry Observe Your Goals” Bracelet with
    tiny Angle Wing is finished with essentially the most velvety comfortable brushed silver effect.

14. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
    valuable familiarity on the topic of unexpected emotions.

15. Rocky says:

Stick to at least one stand-out piece of bijou per
    outfit, and choose less complicated items for the remaining.
    If you’re sporting long, shoulder-grazing earrings, for instance, keep your necklace easy.
    This provides the eyes someplace to rest and retains your
    ensemble from trying too busy.

16. Such earrings generally make your face look rounder and draws attention away from great features you may have.
    Instead, choose to purchase small dangling earrings or stud earrings
    for a glance that enhances your round face and
    features.

17. Jerome says:

No duty is held for content of outside sites or blogs.

18. Thank you for another informative website.
    Where else may just I am getting that kind of info
    written in such an ideal way? I’ve a mission that
    I am simply now running on, and I have been at the
    look out for such information.

19. Darcy says:

This cute necklace combines both the gold metal textured flat plates with complimentary polished sections.

20. Hollis says:

The elegance of Danon Jewelry as a Mother’s Day reward is that Danon have an array of things within their assortment to match all pockets.

21. Emma says:

Before you buy any gemstone, determine what, if
    any, therapy it acquired. You will have to know what kind of care it’d require on account of the
    treatment. Treatments can interplay with certain sorts of cleaning options, so doing all
    your analysis can spare you from a chemistry mishap.

22. Reginald says:

The best diamonds are colorless, rare and expensive.

On the GIA grading scale, D-F are considered colorless, G-I close to colorless and any grade J
    or below exhibits an increasingly yellowish tinge.

23. The canvas sneakers look casual in an understated elegant way.
    Sneakers, if worn for more than a couple of hours
    a day, are bad for children: This is a widely held belief among consumers as
    well as professionals. Not only are the Swedish designers extremely creative and talented,
    but high-end luxury brands are doing their best to earn their place in the nordic scenery.

24. Edison says:

Pin it near your hip or your hip.

25. Howdy fantastic blog! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work?
    I’ve virtually no knowledge of coding however I had been hoping to start
    my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
    Many thanks!

26. Deanna says:

A supplier may attempt to sell you one thing that
    isn’t worth his asking value based mostly off of your ignorance.

27. Many thanks for sharing. I’m fascinated with your site. I will publish
    this to my facebook wall.

28. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming
    again to read more news.

29. Hi, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, for
    the reason that i love to find out more and more.

30. Elsa videos says:

It’s remarkable for me to have a website, which is valuable designed for
    my knowledge. thanks admin

31. I visited several blogs except the audio quality for audio
    songs present at this web page is genuinely wonderful.

32. promising says:

Unambitious trading – as a way to get really small gains Many new professionals may place instructions that are very snug.

33. blog link says:

You’ve made some really good points there. I checked on the internet to
    find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

34. It’s impressive that you are getting ideas from this post as well as from our argument
    made at this place.

35. My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely
    right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

36. ternyata jadi dokter tiap hari ketemu sama bahasa latin kaya gini ya, sebagai guru saja saya hanya hapal beberapa istilah latin dalam pelajaran biologiiii semangat yaaa yang pada kuliah kedokteran

37. wah,,bahasanya aneh juga ya