Mahasiswa~!!!!

berkreasilah dengan creative, inovatif dan santun.

Maksud pembuatan Blog ini adalah mengakomodir segala hal yang berhubungan dengan ilmu pengetahuan baik dalam dunia kefarmasian, kesehatan, managemen, maupun umum dimana pada blog pribadi saya ( itheng.blogspot.com ) belum bisa termanfaatkan secara maksimal dikarenakan terlalu banyak bidang yang ada.

Blog ini bertujuan untuk membantu mahasiswa dalam studinya dan  bersifat non profit. Didalam blog ini, pengunjung akan mendapati info – info penting, ide – ide kreatif, alamat website penting, pengetahuan dunia kefarmasian khususnya ranah industri, buku, serta jurnal – jurnal yang dapat didownload secara gratis.

Untuk memaksimalkan penggunaan blog ini, harap membaca petunjuk penggunaan di HOME yang berada di Menu atas.

Penggunaan blog ini masih dalam tahap pengerjaan, untuk itu apabila masih banyak kekurangan, harap memberi masukan dengan cara mengisi komentar yang sudah disediakan dibawah. Masukan anda akan sangat penting bagi kami.

Blog ini akan terus di kembangkan hingga menjadi salah satu pusat ilmu pengetahuan di Gadjah mada serta Indonesia pada umumnya.

Waktunya kita membuat perubahan…

Teruslah berlari dengan kaki – kakimu sendiri, jangan pernah berhenti maupun terhenti!!

10,215 Comments on TENTANG BLOG INI

1. Margaret says:

Hepa Vacuum Cleaner Buying Overview – The best ways to pick a hepa vacuum, and also a practical vacuum attribute checklist.

2. Candace says:

Since 2012, GoDaddy has had quite a few acquisitions of email advertising and marketing,
    WEBSITE POSITIONING, and domain parking providers to bolster its online products.

3. Bernadine says:

Overall, I personally imagine that HostGator is a superb hosting supplier, even when live support response occasions has turn into longer
    than prior to now, but I still suggest them to anyone who desires
    to run a private or enterprise web site.

4. Maggie says:

The Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 works in any type of in ground swimming pool, cleaning up every thing
    created by the floor to the walls to the steps.

5. Corey says:

Thanks for every other excellent post. The place
    else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal
    method of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week,
    and I’m on the search for such information.

6. Mitchel says:

2014 was full of giant updates to neighborhood search engine result, and it is unidentified what sort of changes 2015 will bring.

7. Nicolas says:

Hey there terrific website! Does running a blog
    such as this take a great deal of work? I’ve
    very little knowledge of computer programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway,
    should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject however I simply wanted to ask.

Appreciate it!

8. Buck says:

With the bearings closed inside you’ll certainly never need to bother with rising certainly there to oil all of them.

9. Stephen says:

Limitless Reseller Hosting you possibly can anticipate to get just of few dollars and by having the same you’ll be able to simply go up with the various benefits like-
    earning cash by sharing the identical to others.

10. Coy says:

Calling yourself a Christian doesn’t make you one any more then standing in a garage and saying you are a car makes you one.

11. Desiree says:

Spreading drop cloths or outdated covers on the flooring
    as well as over any sort of home furniture that neighbors or even under the supporter.

12. Angela says:

You may have to rent the decor items, if your ‘crafty’ ideas are not panning out.

13. As opposed to Search Engine Optimization being
    of its own distinctive discipline, it will be much more often used as a foundational element that
    is influenced by (as well as influences) the various other
    elements of advertising (social media and material).

14. joint pain says:

This is a topic which is close to my heart…
    Take care! Where are your contact details though?

15. These 2 vacuums are Eureka’s high-grade versions from the Animal Enthusiast
    Collection.

16. Mai says:

After you finish sanding, wipe off the sanded dust and debris from the furniture with the help of a tack cloth.

17. Evelyn says:

Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

18. Suzanne says:

Thank you for any other informative web site.
    The place else may I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect way?
    I’ve a venture that I am just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such information.

19. The nonstick network was the best successful of the versions our company assessed, launching waffles simply without additional lubrication.

20. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my audience would appreciate your work.
    If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

21. I always read: Before buying a life insurance policy, make sure to ask the right questions.
    Find out if your term life insurance policy is convertible and for what length of time.
    Likewise, find out if it is renewable, and, if so, do you have to re-qualify?
    Can you cancel your life insurance policy? Does it include a rider for accidental death?
    Are there exclusions? Are your premiums variable?
    The more you know about a policy, the better prepared you’ll be
    to choose one that adequately provides for your dependents.

22. Kent says:

I read this piece of writing completely concerning the comparison of most recent and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article.

23. We have already been seeing money so re-discovering the joys of of retro wow coming from the 70s, 80s coupled with 90s, Because of reduced for downloading as to remade options junk video wows(Stardust, Outrun, 1942, Bionic Commando) Putting up for sale anyway. Very effortless wow play due to big pleasing via the www competency(LBP, Troubles and so forth.) Demonstrated that it doesn’t be extra real to attract that public. And also bags enjoy the the hugely go chain accessories trade easily furthermore,
    wildstar news [url=http://www.helpcoupon.com/diablo-3]wildstar news[/url]

24. UFO: Opposing strange and furthermore XCOM: Opposing strange) And is especially set soon at the beginning of an peculiar attack of entire world. Competitors restrain XCOM the business offer gether through a little group to do with areas to forestall the noncitizen intrusion. People controls every facets of XCOM hailing beyond observe your spending, Hiring people, Survey and / or pattern a battle tasks tha permanent in shift XCOM found procedures sort,
    wildstar tips [url=http://www.wildstarsalesonline.com/specifications]wildstar tips[/url]

25. Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes and actual
    effort to make a great article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and don’t
    manage to get anything done.

26. Forrest says:

Regarding 6 months ago, I bought a 1910 residence along with a 1000 sq ft somewhat accomplished cellar.

27. Reed says:

The 630 collection also changes immediately based on the surface
    area it is on to ensure that is cleans carpets in a different way from floorings.

28. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get
    there! Thank you

29. Harriett says:

Highest roof ventilators are actually environmentally harmless also, with reduced
    amounts of carbon footprint airborne.

30. When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that
    service? Thanks a lot!

31. Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worth it!

32. Luigi says:

Russia is not only stepping up its military presence in Ukraine, the superpower
    just conducted naval exercises with its nuclear submarines under the North
    Pole If not prepping for World War 3 , which is what many fear,
    what could possibly be the point?

33. Herbert says:

Our company located a number of were actually prone to getting prevented and others ignored some locations of the swimming pool when CHOICE assessed pool
    cleaners in the past.

34. Could be an initial withdrawal eriod when dieters commence the diet due to
    eliminating coffee, sugar, alcohol and refined carbohydrates.

35. The actors playing the moms and dads don’t have much of a chance to do more than play the stereotypes– hard-assed dad and fairly indulgent mama– and the other people
    on school (except for Helen Eigenberg’s finely refined performance as Rebecca) are pretty much an anonymous mob,
    however Bad Sister is in general a perfectly entertaining, if
    frankly astounding, motion picture that’s
    an enjoyable time-filler along with a good clean dirty
    exercise in the wacky kinkiness of the Whittendale universe.

36. Kira says:

You could certainly see your skills within the work you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are
    not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

37. Roxie says:

The GOBY sweeps, scrubs and vacuums all-time low, wall structures and measures of your swimming pool all concurrently.

38. Marquis says:

Convey some plastic totes or canisters with you whenever you
    go camping so you possibly can retailer any food merchandise you could have opened.

39. Emery says:

This web page contains an inventory of all present coupon codes which have lately been submitted, tweeted, or voted working by the group.

40. Laurel says:

Asking questions are genuinely pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally, however
    this post offers pleasant understanding yet.

41. Wonderful article! That is the kind of information that should be shared around the web.
    Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this
    submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my site
    . Thank you =)

42. Clifford says:

That is the explanation why you must take your time while selecting the
    best web site internet hosting firm.

43. My brother recommended I might like this website.
    He was once totally right. This publish actually made my
    day. You cann’t believe simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

44. Florrie says:

NO, Hostgator have never provided a recurring low cost
    coupon to our knowledge and they at the moment do not have
    a coupon of this nature.

45. Kurt says:

The blades are actually made with particle board, however have a brushed nickel coating, thus there is actually included resilience to the construction of
    the enthusiast.

46. Noble says:

To get the spray weapon flawlessly well-kept, coating slimmers were actually a
    need to as well as the clean-up process was annoying.
    This compact and also light-weight sort of spray gun is actually created largely for touch-up jobs.

47. Chandra says:

My Dad is an accountant and he says: For affordable life insurance, look for an employer that offers such a benefit.

The price of life insurance as a group is much cheaper than for an individual: the
    price is determined in function of the average risks
    in the group. You can also find a life insurance through your union or alumni association.

48. Fernando says:

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site is
    actually nice.

49. Great topic and well written. Do you have any more resources about
    this that you reccommend?

50. Although being aware of keyword percentages is a good idea, it is more important that content
    be relevant and useful to the visitor. When Page – Rank
    was patented the patent was assigned to Stanford University.
    Forgetting to write for an audience is one of the biggest mistakes that
    bloggers make. In this way, it is informed about the kind of information that a surfer
    is looking for.